At the Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation, we know that not all needs are covered by insurance. Some of our patients are suffering from financial hardship; some are in need of special therapeutic services such as massage, Reiki, or counseling; some have simple last wishes that are unfulfilled. The Patient and Family Need Program, funded through the generosity of our donors, allows us to meet these needs. Here are just a few of things that we can do:
- Pay a utility bill
- Make a home or auto repair
- Provide Medical equipment
- Buy groceries or hygiene items
- Enhance care through additional therapies
- Travel expenses to reunite family and friends
- Make last wishes come true
- Pediatric hospice services
- Assist with bereavement camp tuition and grief counseling
- And more
We, at the Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation are dedicated to improving the quality of life for those with life-limiting conditions and nearing the end of life. To join us in our mission by volunteering or making a donation, help us lift a burden for a patient or family member, and bring a smile to someone’s face, please click here. Thank you for your generosity!
To learn more about the Patient/Family Need Program or to see if you or a loved one in our care qualifies, please call the Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation at (855) HEART-26.