The financial, physical and emotional toll of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia is staggering. Did you know that 1 in 3 seniors has Alzheimer’s disease? That Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States? And that the caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s are 40% more likely to suffer from depression and 60% more likely to report high levels of stress?
The Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation is here to help. Through the Alzheimer’s Support Program, we ease the burden of caregivers through the funding of:
- Respite care program scholarships
- Adult day program scholarships
- Critical needs grants for qualifying patients/family members
We also know that through understanding and connection to resources, that this often-painful experience becomes more manageable. The Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation funds:
- Community education programs related to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Caregiver support programs
- Continuing education for health care professionals caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
It is only through the generosity of our donors, that the Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation is able to help those struggling with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Please join us in our mission to improve the quality of life for families in your community by making a donation. We all thank you!
To learn more about the Alzheimer’s Support Program or to see if you or a loved one qualifies for this program, click here or call the Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation at (855) HEART-26.