“I alone cannot change the world but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples” – Mother Theresa
At the Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation, our core mission is to improve the lives of those with life limiting conditions and nearing the end of life. We believe that the greatest impact we have is through the ripple effect of education – the education of health care professionals, caregivers and patients/family members. Through the generosity of our donors, we are able to support the following:
- Endowed scholarships at universities in Hospice and Palliative Care
- Continuing education for health care professionals
- Caregiver support and education programs
- Bereavement education
- Training for direct care workers at their job sites
- Educational programs in local ministries for patients and family members
Through understanding, we are able to make change and bring comfort and peace of mind to the lives of many. To learn more about how we empower through education, to find out about educational events in your community, or to join us in our mission as a volunteer or donor, please either click on the links above or call the Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation at (855) HEART-26.
Thank you for your generosity!
“Knowledge is love, and light and vision” – Helen Keller